MadCap Flare: Conditional Text 101

by Arnold Burian

Check out MadCap Flare: Conditional Text 101 by Ivan Walsh. Here is an excerpt:


Conditional text is one of those writing tactics technical writers love to talk about… but never seem to use.

It’s a shame as conditional tagging can save you a lot of time, especially if you have technical documents which share 90% of the content but the other 10% needs to be tweaked for each…

The full article is available here.

You may also like

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Accept Read More