• How to build awareness of your brand/product in the international market?
• Using social media and content marketing to raise awareness
• Examples of successful social media video campaigns
• Building a following on social media with regular content
• Following up with a physical presence at trade shows and with educational workshops
Simon Noakes, CEO & Founder, Interactive Schools
The Department for International Trade (DIT) has partnered with Bett UK once again in 2018 to support UK companies in expanding their exporting potential.
The UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) has overall responsibility for promoting UK trade across the world and attracting foreign investment to our economy. DIT are a specialised government body with responsibility for negotiating international trade policy, supporting business, as well as delivering an outward-looking trade diplomacy strategy. For more information and to find your export opportunity visit www.great.gov.uk